Monday, October 10, 2011

A few weeks ago I got to work and my phone rang. It was the assistant to the head pastor at the church where I work as the Junior High director. The pastor had left for a sabbatical about 2 months before this time and the associate pastor was too busy to preach. She asked if I would be willing to do it.

I thought about it and realized I would only have 2 days that week to prepare if I wanted to give up my weekend. My logic was that one day I'll probably be a person who is asked to speak at different things. Often I will have much less than 2 days to prepare. I wanted to stretch myself and see what God might do and how God might speak through me. I believe God spoke through me that day and even I got something out of it.

Click here to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment